Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love

I suspect the next month’s posts will be majorly composed of uninteresting writing. I apologize for anyone who happens to be following this journal; while things are going splendidly with Master, I just don’t have the energy to transcribe it all. One quick point:

He came to visit me at home after I spent the whole day studying. We retreated to my bedroom and I sucked his cock, while trying to block out the chatter of my family downstairs and the fear of somehow being “checked up on”. I know that it’s not ideal that I’m staying at my parent’s house, or that I’m spending my break studying and not with him.

But, after he came, he pulled me up from my knees and kissed me.

“You aren’t taking from me,” he said to me, in reference to my last journal post, “I am giving to you and I’m happy to do it. You don’t have to worry about upsetting me. I love you and am happy with the way things are with us.”

I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed him hard. He squeezed me even harder and we swayed back and forth in our tightening grips, until our arm muscles pulsed and gave out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. I know from experience that it feels blissful to know that my Master is happy with me and supports me in the sometimes inconvenient requirements of my job. Keep up your great work and take care of yourself :)